Daihatsu’s Business Fleet Programme puts a renewed focus on automotive service to better meet the requirements of today’s growing fleets.
Daihatsu’s Business Fleet Programme Benefits Customers
Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (DMSB) launched the Daihatsu Business Fleet Programme at the recent Malaysia Commercial Vehicle Expo (MCVE）2019. The aim is to provide innovative solutions and end-to-end after-sales service tailored to small and medium businesses as well as customers with larger fleets.
“The programme puts a renewed focus on automotive service to better meet the requirements of today’s growing fleets. With the explosive growth of transportation network companies and last mile delivery services, our aim is to drive value through innovation by being the preferred partner of fleet companies to provide them with the service, vehicles and fleet management,” said Managing Director Arman Mahadi.
The benefits of the Daihatsu’s Business Fleet Programme include:
- Range of Vehicle Solutions – From panel vans to pick-ups with 17 body applications and other medium to heavy segment models.
- Sales & Service incentives – Special rebates with new purchase of Daihatsu fleets and special discounts on parts purchases.
- Daihatsu’s Mobile Service – Dedicated on-site vehicle service exclusively for Daihatsu fleet customers without additional charges.
- Extended Vehicle Warranty Service – 5 Years/150,000Km standard manufacturer warranty for better protection and peace of mind.
- Maintenance Service Contract – Personalised service maintenance plan with additional value-added services.
- Service Credit Term Facilities – Up to RM10,000 with 30 days credit term for vehicle maintenance.
- Drivers Safety Training Programme – To improve personal driving skills, road safety culture, vehicle upkeep and ensure longer uptime.
- Accident Repair & Insurance Claim Service – One-stop automotive repair centre and insurance claims to ensure total customer satisfaction and confidence.
Apart from the Business Fleet Programme, the company also showcased its lightweight and compact Gran Max Panel Van (AT). Equipped with a rear-wheel drive (RWD) function, the vehicle could accommodate up to 2,000kg of gross weight (with load) and is powered by an Electric Fuel Injection (EFI) DOHC DVVT 1.5-litre engine. Seen as perfect for heavy traffic urban areas and all road conditions, the vehicle comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), dual front SRS airbags as well as power steering.
DMSB also announced its partnership with Free Tree Society to create the ‘Rewilding Roadshow’, a community project sponsored by DMSB to encourage urban conservation and the greening of urban spaces. In line with the partnership, the company showcased the Grand Max Green Van, a Gran Max panel van custom built for the roadshow that comes complete with body wrap and additional body kit accessories such as Daytime Running Lights, Bull Bar, Body Side Moulding, Side Mirror Cover, Sun Visor, Scuff Plate and 15-inch sport rims.
Another concept exhibited at the MCVE 2019 was a Gran Max that was transformed into a fully functional mobile clinic, as part of DMSB’s support of Columbia Asia Hospital’s initiative to continuously engage with the community to create awareness and foster preventive healthcare management. The mobile clinic offered complimentary health screening throughout the three days of the expo, including a blood donation drive administrated by the National Blood Centre on the second day.
“The transportation industry is changing rapidly and the future of transportation would involve future-proof products and services. With our range of extremely versatile and highly adaptable vehicles as well as our innovative solutions, we are confident we are well positioned to help our customers successfully navigate the future of transportation in Malaysia,” said Arman.
“为迎合今天不断增长的车队需求，我们推出了重新关注汽车服务的计划。 随着运输网络公司和‘最后一哩运送’的迅猛增长，我们的目标是通过创新推动价值，成为这些公司的首选合作伙伴，为他们提供服务、车辆及车队管理。”董事经理阿曼（Arman Mahadi）表示。
- 各种车辆解决方案 — 从厢式客货车到皮卡，17 种不同的车身及其他从中型至重型的车款。
- 销售及服务优惠 — 购买新的大发车队，将享有特别回扣和购买零部件的折扣优惠 。
- 大发移动服务 —专为大发车队客户提供现场车辆服务，无需额外付费。
- 延长车辆保修服务— 标准的5年/150，000公里保修期，带来更好的保护，让车主无忧。
- 服务赊账便利 —-拥有为期30天的车辆维修赊账期，额度最高可达10，000令吉。
- 意外事故修理及保险索赔服务– 一站式车辆修理中心及保险索赔，确保整体客户满意度和信心。
除了商业车队计划，该公司也展示其轻量化和小巧的Gran Max 厢式客货车（AT）。配备后轮驱动功能，车辆可承载2，000公斤的总重量（包含负载），搭载DOHC DVVT 1.5 升电动喷射机引擎。它相当适合交通繁忙的市区和各种路况，配备防锁死制动系统（ABS）、前排双安全气囊，以及动力转向系统。
DMSB也宣布它与Free Tree Society合作创建一个“Rewildling Roadshow”的计划，一个DMSB所赞助的社区项目，鼓励城市保护和绿化城市空间。配合该合作，该公司也在该展会中展出Gran Max 绿色货车，一辆为了该路秀而量身打造，完整车身包裹和额外车身配件套件如日间行车灯、保险杆、车身防擦条、侧镜盖、遮阳板、槛条及15寸运动型轮圈的厢式货车。
此外，该公司也在展会中展出一辆被打造成具有全功能移动诊所的Gran Max，作为DMSB支持Columbia Asia医院的倡议，持续提高和培养社区的预防性保健意识。此移动诊所在该为期3天的展会中，提供免费的健康检查，包括展会第二天的国家捐血中心的捐血活动。