1) The Truck & Bus News website is brought to you by Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
2) Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to collect, process and store user data, as well as to use it for our own purposes. We also reserve the right to pass on this information to official authorities when required by law. By using this website you will be deemed to have accepted that Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd can do this. Beyond this Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd undertakes not to process or pass this information on to other third parties.
3) Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd makes all reasonable efforts to assure that the information on the Truck & Bus News web site is both accurate and up-to-date. However, Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd will accept no liability for any errors or omissions on, or to the content of the site. Neither Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from the customer’s use of the site.
4) In using the Truck & Bus News web site the user agrees not to hold Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd liable for blames, demands, costs or damages caused as a result of any action carried out as a result of using the website.
5) Eligibility for special offer campaigns promoted through our newsletters, social media platforms, website and magazines is restricted to residents of Malaysia unless otherwise stated.
6) Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time.
7) By placing a subscription order via our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8) By submitting an order through our website you are making an offer to subscribe to the selected magazine. No contractual obligations will arise until your offer to subscribe and receipt of full payment are confirmed to you by ourselves.
9) We reserve the right to accept or refuse offers to subscribe at our discretion.
11) Agreeing to Automatic renewal does not affect your right to cancel your subscription at any time.
12) If you cancel a new annual or three-year subscription within 30 days of order, a full refund will be given minus a RM 50 / USD 15 admin charge.
13) If you cancel the renewal of an annual or three-year subscription within 30 days of renewal, a full refund will be given.
14) No refunds are available on 30-day subscriptions. 30-day subscriptions are automatically renewed on a monthly basis. Clients wishing to cancel a recurring monthly subscription can do so by logging into their subscription account or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14) Should it not be possible to deliver a print magazine to the requested address because of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel the subscription. In such cases we will offer a full or partial refund on a pro-rata basis.
16) In the case of non-receipt of the magazine, replacement copies will be provided if the subscriber informs Valebridge Publications (Asia) Sdn Bhd within 90 days of the published publication date of the issue in question.